Sunday, September 15, 2013

Beach Baptisms

Tonight my church had baptisms at the beach. It was the first time we have done beach baptisms and we had such a great time! We met at 2nd street on Virginia Beach where they have a really fantastic, new playground for the kids and a parking lot right there so there was easy access to the beach. There were 9 people that got baptized! We had a great crowd from our church come out to support those that got baptized. Here are a few shots I got of the baptisms.




I really love baptisms! It's an outward way for us to show that we have made a commitment to Jesus. Seeing people take this next step in their faith is so cool and emotional in a good way. I also really love how it brings us closer as a church family! I love my church!!

If you are looking for a great church in Hampton Roads, check out Clearview Church. We meet at 10 AM on Sundays at Salem Middle School in Virginia Beach. Click here to check out our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment