Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I am thankful for....

Even though I just posted that I am trying to be better about being thankful everyday, I still want to do a little "I am thankful" post! There are so many things to be thankful for, but here are a few of my favorites....of course this is a thankful walk in pictures!

1. For Jesus dying on the cross
Without his grace and mercy every day I would be so, so lost!

2. My husband.
William and I have had some ups and downs like any average married couple, but I would rather do the ups and downs with him than anyone else! Love this guy!


3. Maggie. 
Look at that face. Enough said.

4. My family.
They have been a huge support to us with so many things! They come to visit us even though it's a 14 hour drive. They are awesome! My dad always helps us with things around the house when he comes and my mom just loves spoiling Maggie. I am thankful to have them in my life.


And I am thankful for an awesome brother who is as "chill" as he is- I wish I was more like him. I love is easy-going spirit.

5. My Inlaws.
My 2nd mom is a wonderful person who has given William and I great advice over the years. She is a great Memaw to Maggie and we have really grown close over the years. Love her!


My father-in-law has been so great to us and to Maggie! He is a wonderful grandpa and calls and stays in touch often.

6. A new sister (and 2nd brother). 
I got a new sister this past June. Michael and Liza tied the knot and I just love having them both a part of my family. They are awesome and I just adore Liza- she is the sweetest thing:) Oh, and Michael's pretty cool too. haha.

7. My grandpa.
I seriously love this guy so much! He is so funny and kind and I love his outgoing, contagiously fun personality. I don't know what I would do without him!


8. The legacy my grandparents have left.
My Grandpa and Grandma Miller were the most amazing christians ever! They gave up everything they knew to follow Jesus. I wouldn't be here if they hadn't been so courageous.


My Grandma Horvath was such a wonderful person. She was such a social butterfly and she spoiled us grandkids rotten. I loved sitting and chatting with her while she played cards. She was such a huge part of my life and she is missed every day. I am so thankful for the holiday traditions she has passed on to us.

9. My BIG family. 
I have a huge family and I love every one of them so much! I am so thankful to have been born to such an amazing family. I am so blessed.







10. My church family.
I moved here 6 years ago (almost 7, whoa!) and became part of a 2nd family I like to call Clearview Church. I seriously love everyone in my church so much. It is such a loving, kind, giving church and I am so blessed to be part of this journey we are on.



11. My honda. 
I love my car. Seriously. It's such a good, faithful car and I am so lucky that we have had so little problems with it. I am so thankful that it takes me from point A to point B every day.

12. My dog.
This dog drives me crazy 90% of the time but I wouldn't trade him for the world. He is a loving, snuggly little "goggie" (as Maggie calls him). He has his faults, but so do I, so I just love him through it:)


13. Facebook. 
Yeah, I said it. I love Facebook. I seriously do. I am such a Facebook stalker.

14. My house. 
We have a little, tiny house, but it is ours and we love it! We have working appliances and running water (and windows!) We have a great house with great neighbors that we just love!


15. Thanksgiving dinner! 
So, I am ready to eat! This has been fun, and I could go on and on and on about everything and EVERYONE I am thankful for, but I am ready to eat and I am so thankful for Thanksgiving dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for today?




No comments:

Post a Comment